Memorable Conferences and Events in Flushing
Ideally situated in Flushing, just three miles from LaGuardia Airport and only minutes from Manhattan, our hotel provides an extraordinary setting for business events. Whether you're planning a small seminar for 10 or a conference for 450, we have a space to suit your needs.
Our 14 contemporary meeting rooms boast state-of-the-art technology, including high-speed Internet access and audiovisual equipment. Trust our team to assist you with everything from delicious catering to hotel room blocks for your guests. Thanks to our convenient Flushing location, you're perfectly placed to explore after your event - and our free shuttle service to LaGuardia Airport eliminates the stress of travel.
At a Glance
Year Opened: 1991
Total Guest Rooms: 173
Kings / Doubles: 65 / 108
Ideal Group Size: 20-30 rooms
Max Group Size: 50 rooms
Largest Meeting Space: 5,243 sq. ft.
Sales Tax: 8.875%
Room Tax: State Tax 8.875%, City Tax 5.875%, Occupancy Tax $3.50
Service Charges: 21%
View our offers, value dates, floor plans & capacity chart of our 14 meeting and event spaces ranging in size from 286 to 5,243 square feet.
Meeting and Event Offers>>
Meeting Value Dates>>
Capacity Chart and Floor Plans>>
Meetings & Events Space
Connect and collaborate with colleagues in our light-filled, small to mid-sized conference rooms, perfect for intimate meetings and breakouts.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2-20
- Vibrant natural lighting
- LED signage
- Boardroom tables with executive chairs (2)
Those planning larger business conferences or social galas in Flushing can make use of our more expansive event venues.
Ideal Meeting Size: 400-450
- Ability to select different types of set-up suitable for any style of events
- Vibrant natural lighting
- LED signage
Let inspiration do its work on our open air terrace, a unique option for corporate breakouts or social events.
Ideal Meeting Size: 100-200
- Al fresco events with natural light
- Patio furniture
- Tiki bar
- Water fountain
Food & Beverage
Activate your taste buds and expand your palate with our delectable selections for meetings and events.
Event Food & Beverage:
Hotel Restaurant Option:
- 200 person capacity limit
- 5 private rooms in restaurant: 6-40 person capacity limit
Meetings & Events Offers
Whether you are planning a Flushing event or business meeting, Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel is the ideal place to gather friends, family and colleagues.
Simplify Your Meetings
We know how challenging meeting planning can be at time. When you plan a meeting at Sheraton, you’ll enjoy effortless planning with our new per-person, per-day meeting packages for groups of 20-100 attendees. With access to our dedicated team of experts, it’s never been easier to plan a successful meeting.
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Stay close to the action at our hotel in downtown Flushing, Queens. In addition to our complimentary LaGuardia Airport shuttle, we offer easy access to local attractions including the Flushing Botanical Gardens, Citi Field Stadium, Arthur Ashe Stadium, and much more.
- Proximity to NYC's major airports such as LaGuardia (3 miles) and JFK (9 miles)
- Complimentary LaGuardia Airport Hotel Shuttle
- Proximity to public transportation: 1/2 block from the 7 Subway train, 1 block from LIRR
- 14 meeting rooms and outdoor terrace for cocktail hour and wedding ceremony
- In-house audio visual equipment / pinnable tracks for posters and banners
- On-site multilingual event planning team
- Customized F&B experience
- Complimentary high speed Internet
- Sustainable meetings
Local Area Map
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- LaGuardia Airport
- Barclays Center
- Madison Square Garden
- Yankee Stadium
- Citi Field
- Empire State Building
- Flushing Meadows Corona Park
- One World Observatory
- The Javits Center
- USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- MoMA PS1
- Museum of the Moving Image
- Grand Central Terminal
- Jamaica Station
- Penn Station
- Queens Center Mall